Environmental Health

Food Safety: Access information and forms for retail food establishments.

Septic Systems: Access information and forms for residential onsite sewage systems.

Spills/Complaints: Report environmental spills or complaints.

Open Burning Regulations: State Open Burning Regulations.

Proposed County Open Burning Ordinance: Access draft of proposed ordinance.

Indiana State Department of Health: Access ISDH website for further info.